jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2006

Papers in english

Today, I spent most of the time writing a paper for the ACM SIGCSE 2007 Conference. The deadline finishes this friday but I have to finish it tomorrow. I am not sure if it will be accepted, but it was funny to write it.

Yesterday, I received in my office the ACM SIGPLAN Notices of last May were I published a paper about Monadic Slicers with Y. Zhang and Agustín Cernuda del Río.

I have written this article in english because sometimes I was considering to write the whole blog in english. It is a nice way to practice your english. Some time ago, I saw another blog written in english by a spanish speaking person. I liked the idea although I am not sure if I will follow it.

Anyway, from now on, this blog will be in spanglish, as my home page.

No hay comentarios: